View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:34 PM  
suesheboy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Excerpts from post elsewhere by Michael O on 04-13-2007, 09:49 AM

?Originally Posted by suesheboy
You guys don't get that the way a scam works is you keep some happy - especially some of the vocal ones.

The fact that the company knows that 1,000s of their good customers hang out here and they normally respond very quickly to threads that say how great E-Fuck is and nothing from them even during European biz hours shows even if they are honest, are solvent, not having banking issues, or have half a brain they would have responded here.

As a result NEW GFY rule:

1) Speak well of E-Fuck and you have to pay $5 to ever webmaster who gets burned by them.
2) Slam them and donate $20 to a charity via e-fuck if they are still around and solvent by Xmas.

Any takers??

Written by me elsewhere to Michael O:

?Many people have not had problems.

Some people have. Enough to be of great concern.

I see the handwriting on the wall as to how many people are being adversely effected by it now - including those with preexisting relationships with banks and financial institutions who never had a problem with the client until now.

We are in a post 9-11 era of higher scrutiny and the IRS is obviously interested in businesses and people who bury income. Think GGW.

Your business caters to those who can hide income and move around funds (when your service works) for potentially antisocial reasons.

It also appears that there is a great amount of fraud associated with your customers who use your product. This is another reason why you are being flagged by financial institutions.

Michael if you are the only one watching the boards considering what has been going on, your company is not operating in its best interests. Another reason to worry about it.

You may still be around in a year, but I can guarantee the way you operate as well as how people use your product here in the US will have changed.

Interesting how your old nick was the name of a "notorious criminal" who would do what he wanted with reckless regard for others lives and property.?

The response by Michael O
?Well based on the Keyser Soze remark I figured no matter what I said you would keep acting like a child.

We have been commended by US law enforcement for the way we work when it comes to anti money laundering and fraud. We work closely with law enforcement on a daily basis.

If people use our business to avoid paying taxes in their homeland its their problem and its not something we encourage.

Like any other online wallet fraudsters try everything to scam us the best they have learned, we do everything we can to prevent it.

Adult is only part of ePassporte, my job is to monitor the boards and assist webmasters the best I can but why would/should I post in a GFY thread where I have talked to the original poster and the problem is either solved or is being worked on? and its only alive because the same 10-15 trolls are posting.

GFY is special no matter what is being said or how quickly the problem is solved the people with no other life than whining and bitching on GFY will continue the hate.?

And?

?Amazing you have all this knowledge about the company being a scam and don't even know who is behind the company.?

My response:

?I don't have to be an expert in thermodynamics to understand when I see smoke there is a fire.

I know a company that has major issues as well as a PR disaster when I see it and how they the continue to let it grow let it grow untreated. I would start by getting live operators who can fix things and appease customers 24/7.

BTW look on the boards and you will see when Baddog brought up the fact that you processed for gamblers in the US I showed him that the proof he offered was not solid enough and hearsay. Of course if you do process for gamers from the US...

If I owned stock in your company I would have sold it.?

I may have have cried fire too soon before. My bad.

Look around at that date here on GFY if you forgot what Epass was doing to many of you.

Last edited by suesheboy; 09-06-2010 at 06:49 PM..
suesheboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote