View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:58 PM  
Michael O
More Cowbell

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanS View Post
Michael,

are there currently negotiations happening with Visa over the weekend or is everything silent or waiting for the long weekend to get over? Or in other words: Was there any progress being made since Friday morning?

Second thing is, how is your personal evaluation of the situation with the visa electron? Is there any chance left that it could be activated again? Or if there will be a resolution be found it will more likely be that we have to wait for a replacement card?

I ask this, because that bugs me more than the funds being frozen right now. I usually only keep a little balance. But, I am having sponsor payouts on hold and I need those funds very soon. I do not want to re-route those payouts prematurely to wires (not even possible in all cases).
What I have been told from Management is that we are working on solving this and expect to have a solution this week.