View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 03:30 PM  
beta-tester
Rock 'n Roll Baby!

Ron, I completely understand all the situation how the card works and what's bank and what's VISA. My point is that with VISA prepaid cards, the bank issuer of those cards is in connection with VISA and allows users to load their cards w/o the need to have a bank account with it. Once the cards are loaded they are in "VISA's hands" - in terms that, if VISA decides to suspend them, the money is frozen and bank can't do pretty much anything to get them out the card.

That's the situation we're facing here. Our money is on our VISA Virtual/Electron cards. The cards are suspended, hence the money is frozen. Bank did its job, it issued the cards and 'deposited' our money (through epassporte) to our cards. Now the only thing we can pray and hope for to happen is for VISA to release the cards again so we can access the money.

That's pretty much the whole story. And after spending 3 days in straight reading on this subject I'm pretty much sure the information is accurate.

Sig for sale. Affordable prices. Contact me and get a great deal ;)

My contact:
e-mail: manca {AT} HotFreeSex4All.com
beta-tester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote