View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 06:07 AM  
garce
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
You posted a 3 year old post/article filled with incorrect facts and accusations of the worst kind AND without showing its 3 years old and your surprised people are attacking you for that?
Keyser Soze - may I still call you that? - the crap he posted in that original post marked the first time I've actually been raging, ready to go ballistic, angry. I had to take my seven month old puppy and go out for a walk to calm down. We walked the half mile down to Lake Ontario and watched the water for an hour. Sat at the top of the Scarborough Bluffs. So calm, so beautiful...

Then I came back to GFY and realized that I was still pissed off. In nine years, I have rarely seen anything so objectionable.

Regardless of what happens with Epass, you have offered me support beyond what I pay you (which is nothing), and Epass has helped me expand my business by opening up new markets, and by allowing me to work with new people.

I will wait until this is cleared up and - no matter what happens - I will be thankful for everything that you and Epass have helped me accomplish.

I wish you the best - and I hope you can soon get a good night's sleep.
garce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote