View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:59 AM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfester View Post
Looks like others saw this coming and acted, shame Epass didn't.
http://www.payoneer.com/faq.aspx#Using_your_card

My Payoneer card has an expiration date that is months away, but I am being advised by Payoneer that I need to replace my card within the next two months. Why I am I required to replace a card that continues to be valid?
As part of our ongoing effort to enhance the services we offer, Payoneer is now issuing new cards to some of our cardholders. The cards will be issued with a new bank, and will provide immediate benefits as well as a platform for offering additional services in the near future.

How is the new card different?
Payoneer has selected a new issuing bank and with this change will be issuing the new Payoneer Choice MasterCard card. The main immediate benefit to users will be higher daily withdrawal and spending limits.

What are the daily limits on the Payoneer Choice MasterCard card?
The new limits are these:
Daily withdrawal limit (at ATMs or with bank tellers): $2500
Daily purchase limit: $2500
Total daily spending limit: $5000

What do I need to do to replace my card?
To prevent disruption in service, order your new Payoneer Choice MasterCard card today:
1. Log into your account at www.payoneer.com
2. Request a new card.
The new card will be shipped to you FREE of cost within a few days; you will be charged no shipping charges or activation fees. You can use your current card until you receive the new one.

What happens if I don?t order a new card?
Between July and August 2010, existing Payoneer cards issued by MetaBank will cease to be loaded with payouts (the exact end date for loading varies by partner program). If your existing card has a balance on it, you will be able to use the card until two months from the notification date, but no new funds will be loaded to this card.
Payoneer sends their cards for free too. What's ePass charging for a replacement card these days $50?

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote