View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:01 AM  
goodspirit
Confirmed User

Positive side of this drama is that have to learn something... first thing is trust! Second... hope... We all know that epass have 7 years biz history. Everyone here (ok not everyone but 99%) doing biz with them and beside all that crap like "I knew it" we have to say... what a minute... they really wanna disappear with all our money? I mean, if they wanted that they could do that long time ago (change DNS server to parking and that's it). But we didn't have that situation... And we have Michael and others who are working on this... SO.. there is a hope that we will get our epass back (not money... EPASS!).

Can we work without epass? Yes we can but that will be such pain in the ass and many of you/us will say "fuck it... I don't wanna do this any more". There is someone who will say "less webmasters... more money for me!". All I wanna say is that we have to come down and let people to do their job! I don't have millions on my account and I really think that I can use my brain to make some money in this or in some other biz (with or without epass). If you have some company that makes you money you will:

1. "Take all money" and run away and let 1 000 000 people hunting on you
2. Continue to make more and more money day by day like you did 7 years already

And DO YOU REALLY think that "MiddleMan" could be the reason why visa suspended epass?! I mean really?! That sounds like I said "National Bank Of America close their doors because of Steven Spielberg new movie". As I can see "MiddleMan" is over (or almost over) and we have this situation now?! I mean if that is really the reason don't you think that they will "use" our money long time ago? Why now when everything is over/almost over?