View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:16 AM  
majortom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by garce View Post
So you're accusing Christopher Mallick and Epassporte of enabling the exploitation of children via a random link you've found on the internet?

Truncation is irrelevant. Nothing was taken out of context. You support the theory that Epass functionality has been temporarily hindered due to activity involving the exploitation of minors. By quoting these random accuation under your own name, you agree that the opinions included within the quoted text mirror your own, and that you support the claims put forth by "some random, unnamed dude"..

Have you or have you not just confirmed your personal belief that Chrisopher Mallick and Epassporte promotes the propagation and desemmination of illegal activities involving the sexual exploitation children, and that the aforementioned entities evade prosecution of these alleged illegal activities due to arrangements they have made through unnamed charitable organizations?

Yes or no?

Do you believe Epass exploits children as per the statements in your original post?
Did you quote that bullshit because you can't access your account at this time?
NO to all of the above.
I'm not accusing anyone of anything.
Quoting an article doesn't mean that I agree and endorse or believe everything or anything in it.
If I had quoted ONLY the bit that bother you...That would be another story.

That article as some interesting points about epassporte..and its survival capacity.

I personally always have had a great experience with epass and hope that are back to normal asap.