View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:05 PM  
garce
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom View Post
As I said in the post title: Found this "ePassporte Revealed" on the interweb. I cannot post the url per GFY rules.
I didn't write this article. I couldn't either post it truncated, it wouldn't be fair...Selective editing is never fair.
[/QOTE]
So you're accusing Christopher Mallick and Epassporte of enabling the exploitation of children via a random link you've found on the internet?

Truncation is irrelevant. Nothing was taken out of context. You support the theory that Epass functionality has been temporarily hindered due to activity involving the exploitation of minors. By quoting these random accuation under your own name, you agree that the opinions included within the quoted text mirror your own, and that you support the claims put forth by "some random, unnamed dude"..

Have you or have you not just confirmed your personal belief that Chrisopher Mallick and Epassporte promotes the propagation and desemmination of illegal activities involving the sexual exploitation children, and that the aforementioned entities evade prosecution of these alleged illegal activities due to arrangements they have made through unnamed charitable organizations?

Yes or no?

Do you believe Epass exploits children as per the statements in your original post?
Did you quote that bullshit because you can't access your account at this time?
garce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote