View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:49 PM  
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas13 View Post
Quote:
We toyed around with the idea of an HBO open-ended series. And then George Gallo and Andy talked about it and we had a meeting and I was convinced that having George and Andy agree write together and then having George direct was a better shot than most films. So I went ahead and hired those guys to write a screenplay and worked with them on it. They knocked the screenplay out in like three months. We did a lot of work on it and continued to develop it and decided I’d finance the film.

You know what the shitter is? As an HBO mini-series or even an ongoing show such as Madmen or Weeds, it would have done well and had been delivered right to its target audience!

For somebody that is in this industry and who knows what it means to scrub your traffic and target your niche correctly, he really missed the ball on this one.

As for the gambling news... That is actually old news from years ago. The article is taking a timeline of data and presenting it as though it is all happening right now.

Last edited by V_RocKs; 09-04-2010 at 07:50 PM..
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote