View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 01:06 PM  
Dejan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Bennett View Post
Yes, there are real banks involved, but they have NO direct relationship with ePassporte users. ePassporte user accounts are NOT individual bank accounts.

An analogy to ePassporte ... a hypothetical Joe Schmoe has a bank account somewhere and holds money in there for a bunch of his friends - sure, Joe Schmoe is supposed to give back the money to his friends upon request, but what if he doesn't? ... what effective recourse do his friends have? Ponder that, because that's basically the situation with ePassporte.

Ron
I understand you but I just can't believe that it is so easy to make a site like epass and there was no competing site like them.

They made a lot of money charging $0.3 fee on every transaction and yet I could take a piece of that pie by opening a site with one bank account and custom made script...

Also I'm not sure how can I open bank account and ask a bank to make 5 more VISA cards so my friends can withdraw money from my account.
Dejan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote