View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:35 AM  
Fatbat
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldblyss View Post
Your reading comprehension needs a little work. Where did I say "ME"? I have not messaged Michael, I have not contacted epass.
I was speaking in generalities. I wasn't talking about you specifically.

Quote:
I lost $1K in this and I'm just moving on, the same as I did with Chio.
I think it's you're reading comprehension that needs work, as it's clearly been stated over and over again that you haven't lost anything.

Quote:
I honestly don't believe anyone is going to get their money back.
That's just rampant speculation and rumourmongering which doesn't do anyone here any good.

Quote:
I don't believe in kicking people when they are down but apparently from your post you do. You appear to enjoy taking opportunities like this to point out that you are smarter and wiser and better off than others. That isn't my style. I guess my mom raised me differently.
Yeah, that's right, I'm just a big meanie. I'm not the one running around yelling OMG OMG the sky is falling and trying to incite panic while offering nothing. I'm the one pointing out that there are in fact other ways to get money out that isn't locked up in the VV and how to do it. I'm sorry my post wasn't all fluffy and sugar coated but this as every other issue with payment service providers should serve as a reminder to get your shit in order and smarten the fuck up. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. And, if you don't want to get a bank account, a real credit card, live off the grid and not pay your taxes then there are certain risks associated with doing so that you assume by living like that.

Quote:
I spoke out because I felt that Micheal needed to remember that for some people this situation is having an enormous impact on their lives and because of this, he shouldn't be "too busy" for them. It is called empathy...maybe you should try it sometime.
Other than the time he's been sleeping and visiting his sick friend he hasn't stopped posting helpful advice here or offering further assistance so maybe you jumping down his throat was more of an annoyance than it was useful. Maybe you should practice what you preach, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PXN View Post
Anyone have funds in wallet and try to transfer it to your personal debit card (not epass visa electron card) and withdrew the money?

I wonder if this work. I have funds in wallet only.
Yes, it does work. As I pointed out before, you can add a debit or credit card to your account and withdraw the funds that way. In my case I added a MBNA Mastercard to my account and can withdraw funds to it without any problem. It requires filling out paperwork, providing a scan of your ID and the card itself, but it does work. It wasn't the smoothest process, I had a couple issues at first but customer support sorted them out.

To those of you that tried to do this and didn't have it work, just contact customer service because it took me a couple tries to get it running smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizz View Post
Hello ****,

Unfortunately, we do not offer a withdraw option to a credit card.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

--
Larry Chavana

Wtf ?
I don't know that the fuck that is about because unless something has changed withdrawal to credit card works perfectly fine.

Under the "Withdraw Money" button there is another button that says "Personal Credit or Debit Card".

Lastly, for those of you saying "I'm never doing business with epassporte again!", I assume then that you'll never be doing business with Visa as well?

Last edited by Fatbat; 09-04-2010 at 10:38 AM..
Fatbat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote