View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:27 AM  
CXA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
My $0.02

We all live in an increasingly interdependent world where actions taken by 3rd parties have a direct impact on us.

We see it all the time. Recalls ... policy changes ... warnings ... etc .. are all around us.

I have a whopping $183.52 in Epassporte and I don't use it much, so this current situation doesn't impact me much DIRECTLY ... however, I do have affiliate deals with programs that do use EP (I'm set up for checks).

If the problem continues then I may be inconvenienced as an INDIRECT consequence. Even then it won't be a big deal.

I can feel the pain and frustration of you guys that are dependent on EP for your day-to-day livelihood and business.

As I read the responses by Michael O and other EP representatives I get a VERY GOOD FEELING that they are 110% committed to getting this matter resolved fast and right.

FWIW: I predict that a year from now that fair-minded people will look back and give Epassporte props for "getting out in front of this .. and staying there" ll through the crisis.

I also predict that EP will develop "back up" protocols to prevent this from happening again.

I don't think this crisis will kill EP ... but it will make them stronger.

Has it been discussed on this thread that perhaps EP could set up some sort of emergency loan program if this goes longer than say another week? EP could lend money to help people who are particularly hard hit. Just a thought.

[email protected]
CXA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote