View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 08:24 AM  
Phoenix66
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
I know I am a bit biased but if you do not need the money now I would wait a week and see what happens.
The money is safe, you will get your money if not we would not be here posting and would not tell Account Holders what the current withdrawal options are and so on.
Michael, we know you are a good guy, but we saw so much financial systems came crushing down, many of us lost tens of thousands dollars there, some even hundreds and usually their representatives were lying about "all is gonna be good". I'm not saying you are lying, but you may not even know what's really happening if your bosses were not honest with you. You are only an employee after all.

I'm worried about my money stuck there and I'm even more worried that though I might still get the money if epass will not be able to work with cards many people from third-world countries will be ruined as adult webmasters. I have numerous bank accounts and I can get wires from most essential of my sponsors and clients so I will not die over it probably, but there is a lot of people who use epass as an only method of receiving money from sponsors and paying for hosting, domains, designs etc. They will be affected and thus will pull others - those hosters, designers, etc.

All we can do now, though, is wait when the holiday ends. There is no use in conspiracy theories. But if you will not be able to present some new solution until the end of next week - things will really start going weird.