View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:29 PM  
Antonio
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post

If the money is in the bank, then why can't it be moved to the wallet ? The card to wallet transfer is just electronic code, moving numbers from one account to another. Doesn't seem like visa can stop them from saying " Account 1 has $5,000 on the Visa card, since we can't use cards anymore we will put that "$5,000" on his wallet so he can still get it back via wire or do wallet to wallet transactions with out people...

Your logic is good, but banks defy logic - in one of the banks here I have normal (savings I guess) account and a VISA card account. I cannot transfer money from my VISA account to my savings account - I have to go to the ATM and withdraw money with the VISA card or go to the bank and withdraw money from the VISA account and then give them the cash to deposit it to the savings account.

I cannot simply ask them to move say 500 bucks from the VISA account to the savings account .... so all in all Epass and its bank should have a way to move the funds from Visa to wallet, but this would probably take them quite a few days + paper work etc. and that's only if everything is good with the bank and b/n the bank and Epass.

Last edited by Antonio; 09-03-2010 at 10:33 PM..
Antonio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote