View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:24 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
Try telling the people that have hundreds or thousands locked up in epass (and they're not a program paying out affiliates) that epass is a pass through system only

I remember one guy on ADX had tens of thousands in his epass a couple of years ago as a standing balance, didn't seem to be too bothered by the fact that it was an offshore third party... hope he got out
Well, it's their bad how they used it It should have never been any thing more than a pass through. I do realize some people loaded it up recently to make payments etc... I guess just bad timing in those cases or people who just received payments but didn't get a chance to move the money.

keeping money in the hands of a third party off shore depending on a bank in the Caribbean + Visa is crazy. The epass service of moving money around was great, just the people who used it like a bank and kept it there were nuts.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote