Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMilkman View Post
found this:

By Tom Hymes
Sep 3rd, 2010

?There?s nothing to worry about," he stressed. "It?s an issue with Visa, not with our bank. All of our functions outside of Visa are working perfectly. If people?s funds are in their wallets, they can feel free to contact customer service and do a wire disbursement, but if they can wait, that would be my recommendation. I wouldn?t make any hasty decisions. But we?re not going anywhere; there?s nothing wrong with the business. This was an unforeseen issue, and we?re not exactly sure where it came from on Visa?s side.?

Before hanging up, he once again expressed his hope that calm would prevail over the long holiday weekend, after which the company expects that the situation will be quickly resolved.

?There really is nothing to be panicked about,? he said. ?We just have to be patient and see what the solution is. .....?
Man, I hope this is the case and we are all just overreacting... Losing epass as a way of receiving funds and paying people would be a huge loss.. but this sounds like there could be a glimmer of light.. (or just some smoke being blown, but I hope for the former not the latter).
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
So.... lets say they fix the problem. How many of you will still use them and keep money with them?

This is a huge wake up call I believe.
If that's what all of the other webmasters are using, then yes, of course I'd continue to use them (albeit a little more cautious than before). I'm not going to shut the door on a lucrative revenue source.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matuloo View Post
You are my hero !! I was tempted to adress several questions and bitchslaps posted on some of the past pages, but you did a great job in doing so. Its relaxing to see a businessman step in and name a few things with its real names. Thumbs up for you.
Thanks man..

Just got an ICQ from one of my clients.. he's got 12k tied up in epassporte... So while I may have lucked out as far as my balance, the issue I and others now have to deal with is how to get paid (and also how to pay others).
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_RocKs View Post
Since many of you enjoy conspiracy theories I will give you one.
Here's another... a religious organization was so offended by "Middle Men" that they used their influence on the "Powers that be" to shut him down.. lol
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote