View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:01 PM  
beta-tester
Rock 'n Roll Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
1) the other funds are on the cards and Visa suspended the cards so we can not move funds to and from the cards.
2) As soon as we know more at the latest early next week.

Funds are safe, you can withdraw Wallet funds now if you wish but we expect to be back next week or have a different solution by then.
1) actually scares me a bit. I don't understand how can VISA have the access to the funds. They must be located phisically somewhere, in the bank for example. From what I understand VISA only gives the bank the licence to issue the cards and use their network to operate on a global level. VISA by no means should have access to the money!! I might be seriously wrong on this, though, but I don't think so.

That means if the money is on VISA card, they are still in the bank laying somewhere, and if visa suspends the program, that doesn't mean the funds are frozen, right? VISA don't have any jurisdiction over the money sitting in one person's account that is only connected to VISA's network and can be used everywhere. If VISA withdraws its licence off that bank, money should still be in the account and not forfeited.

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Sig for sale. Affordable prices. Contact me and get a great deal ;)

My contact:
e-mail: manca {AT} HotFreeSex4All.com
beta-tester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote