View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:40 PM  
wyldblyss
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
You do not know what you would do. I completely understand why he did it since 99% of the people here can not comprehend the written word or are too lazy to actually read the thread. This thread would be 5 pages if people did not keep asking the same question over and over again.
I know you are older than dirt and believe you know everything but I think I would know what I would do in a certain position far better than you would know what I would do. Until you know me, know my life and know my past and the kind of person I am I suggest you stick to doing what you do best. Which would be nothing more than posing with any chick that will allow themselves to be photographed with you.

I guess right about now you are saying......"you don't know me, I do a lot more than pose for pictures" ......and any minute now the light bulb that is your brain should flicker on and go ... "duh, guess that was her point"
wyldblyss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote