View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:57 PM  
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos88 View Post
wow, you must be a multi-millionaire dude... what's your monthly profit?

100K? 1 millon?

I'm not impressed at all, dude.. you are just like any other webmaster, a regular guy, nothing big..

even though you are trying to impress someone.. you have no effect over most people here.. so don't bother, dude.

and it looks like this epass thing, affected you BIG TIME, you look so nervous ;) and this is going to last long... very long (if ever get resolved)... So sit your ass down and start waiting ;)

Bye bye.
I wasn't trying to impress anyone...

You think those numbers are impressive??? WTF??? that is NOT PROFIT!!

Do you not even posses the simplest business knowledge??

I have 2 employees and over 1000 domains/sites spread across a number of dedicated servers... what do you fucking think pays for all that? Use your fucking head dude before you go spitting out shit you obviously know nothing about.. If I take in 2k, 5k, etc most of it goes out for domain renewals hosting, employees.. and if I do things right there is something left over for me.

Not that it is any of your business but I make on average between100k-120k a year after expenses.. (which is nothing at all to brag about, especially when that is my wife and myself making it.. which puts us a 50k-60k each). Still think I am bragging? because that is certainly nothing to brag about.

And while the immediate effects are not an issue with me right now, it is tomorrow I worry about... due to attempting to find a replacement source for payments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"Jesus who cares about $300??" -- Naughty Pages

About 80% of families in the world. Not that any of those people are important to people like you.
LOL.. I did not mean it to sound that way, I realize the value of $300.. I meant it in the grand scheme of things when he was calling those of us idiots who would ever have more than $300 in epass at a time. There are legitimate reasons for having large sums of money in epassporte in order to conduct daily business...

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 09-03-2010 at 02:58 PM..
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote