View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:35 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by arock10 View Post
"ePassporte also highly recommends that you keep the majority of your funds on your ePassporte Wallet instead of your Visa Virtual Account. . . . .

So I left all mine in virtual visa
In retrospect, do you think you should follow the advice of the person in the know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldblyss View Post
No, I would not.
You do not know what you would do. I completely understand why he did it since 99% of the people here can not comprehend the written word or are too lazy to actually read the thread. This thread would be 5 pages if people did not keep asking the same question over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PXN View Post
In Epass there is a withdraw to your personal debit card, not credit card. I don't know if there is a difference between a personal debit vs cc. Anyone?
What country do you live in? There is a huge difference in the US. I can only presume you live somewhere that does not have debit cards if you are unaware of the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Why don't we get any updates? There must be some new info for us now.
Why would you think that? I would not expect any updates until next week at the earliest.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote