View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:50 PM  
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_RocKs View Post
It was meant as an example... They are similar in that your money is being held in a bank somewhere. It isn't held in Chris' personal wallet. It is in a bank. He doesn't have unlimited access to your money. Madoff didn't run a business that made money. Chris does. He is more worried about keeping the business going because that is how he makes money and that requires your trust. Madoff didn't give a shit about your trust.
I admire your optimism, Madoff was a very respected broker on wall street, for many years he actually did run a very successful and profitable business, as did Ibill and many other companies that went under... In situations like this it's best to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best... I hope they make it through, but I wouldn't count on it...

Last edited by woj; 09-03-2010 at 12:52 PM..
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote