View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:48 PM  
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niktamer View Post
according to these post only epassporte and not the St-kitts bank lost their Visa deal

http://www.italkcash.com/forum/e-cur...l-users-2.html
Go back a page and re-read my previous posts. No shit.

Here is a quote from Epassporte:

Quote:
Please be advised that, at 12:00 PM PDT today, September 2, 2010, we were notified that effective immediately, Visa International has suspended our banking partner's (St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank) ePassporte Visa program. The ePassporte e-Wallet program continues to be up and running, except funds cannot be transferred between your Visa Account and your e-Wallet
In the quote Chris states that the ePassporte Visa program with their banking partner St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank is suspended. In no way did he say that the bank itself could not transact Visa transactions as a whole. It is pretty clearly stated that just that one account is suspended and the Wallet account is not.

From this one can assume that the problem is between ePassporte and Visa. Something Michael already alluded to. So what is the big deal? Without the Visa network YOU cannot withdrawal that cash. Visa cannot LOCK the account as they have no authority to do so. The money is still in there. Chris is trying to fix the Visa issue so things can go back to normal. If he cannot I assume he will transfer the money to the wallet account and allow you to receive it that way. He runs a company with employees. He can't make a rash decision and therefor this might take more than a day to resolve. Just like Chase or Wells or BOFA wouldn't make a rash decision.

ItalkCash is not a news organization. It is a drama lama...
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote