View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:28 PM  
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Epassporte doesn't make a ton of money on deposits (the percentage they get paid when you leave cash in there). Let's assume they have $10,000,000 at any given time and make 6% on that money. That is only $1,643 in a day.

Now lets assume that 150,000 users average just one user-to-user transfer a day at 25 cents profit. $37,500 a day.

Now lets assume that wiring in money and making business to personal transfers for payouts makes them just .80 cents per transaction. I do believe they make much more on these. We will use the Tues-Wed rush as an example because that seems to be when 85% of my epassporte transactions occur. We can also pretend it is 250 sponsors with 500 payments each.

That is $100,000... And I know those numbers are very conservative. VERY conservative compared to the amount actually transacted.

So you can see that Epassporte makes way more money on fees than it does on actually gaining interest on your deposited money. They would PREFER you spend it, withdrawal it and create fees as that is where the real money is.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote