View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:53 AM  
wyldblyss
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbat View Post
Seriously? Your entire financial well being is tied up in a single pay as you go credit card? You load every cent from your epassporte account, your entire earnings, onto that Visa card and just leave it there?

Given that a good number of people here are bemoaning the previous track record of other payment service providers and claiming epassorte is "done", "going bankrupt", and that "you'll never see your money again" why would you put yourself in such a risky situation if you think that way? Why put all your eggs in one virtual money basket?

LoL, what if you just LOST the card? What if someone cloned it and emptied your account? What if...?

You need to look after yourselves better.

In the meantime for money not tied up in this pay as you go credit card there are other options for accessing your funds.
Your reading comprehension needs a little work. Where did I say "ME"? I have not messaged Michael, I have not contacted epass. I lost $1K in this and I'm just moving on, the same as I did with Chio. I honestly don't believe anyone is going to get their money back. If you read all the pages of this thread, you would see a lot of people talking about their inability to pay their bills. They are speaking about using epass for everything. (eg: the adopted guy with no bank account etc.). There are a lot of people from other countries who use epass exclusively for being paid (designers, grunt workers etc.) All of those people are affected.

I am pretty sure that you are a reasonably intelligent individual and are perfectly capable of understanding that while you may not agree with some people using it exclusively, that does not mean they deserved this. The money they have in epass is THEIR money, and they have every right to be upset about it and every right to demand answers.

This is certainly not the time to pick on some of the people in this thread and take the 'I'm better than you because I knew better, and I have more options, and I'm smarter" attitude. Hindsight is 20/20, especially when epass is the ONLY option for some. In this industry, like all industries there are people with a lot of money, people with a moderate amount of money and some people barely making it. We should applaud them for at least trying to earn money, using the resources available to them and trying their best rather than sitting on their asses and having someone else support them.

I don't believe in kicking people when they are down but apparently from your post you do. You appear to enjoy taking opportunities like this to point out that you are smarter and wiser and better off than others. That isn't my style. I guess my mom raised me differently. I spoke out because I felt that Micheal needed to remember that for some people this situation is having an enormous impact on their lives and because of this, he shouldn't be "too busy" for them. It is called empathy...maybe you should try it sometime.
wyldblyss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote