View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 07:48 AM  
Fatbat
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
They are gone, might as well just accept the fact you will Never get your Money and epass will be shutdown in the next few months after a lot of "Im sorry's" and "we are working on that and expect things to be worked out any day now"

I just don't know why the even bother any longer, might as well come out and say your all fucked and we will be shutting down in the next few moths Good Luck
That's awfully presumptuous of you isn't it?

Less that 1 day, 16 pages of freak outs... you people just need to calm the fuck down and let them sort it out. Visa have locked your funds that are applied to the pay as you go credit cards. No one has stolen your money and I'm sure it will all work out.

In the meantime, do what I did and put your own credit card on file with them and make your withdrawals that way. In my case it's simply a MBNA Mastercard that they credit when I request it. Yes there is a service charge but it's cheaper than $50 bank wires.

Chill.

Last edited by Fatbat; 09-03-2010 at 07:52 AM..
Fatbat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote