View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 02:35 AM  
Mr. Cool Ice
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Merlot View Post
I got 3 or 4 epass messages about the movie coming out. However, no emails about this. Odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabasco View Post
Hmm curious how ATM limits were decreased to $1,000 24 hours earlier. Only one person in this thread mentioned it. Seems not so "sudden and drastic" no?

Two of my biggest epass sponsors paid me yesterday too! I try and keep as little as possible in there but you can;t take it out quick enough with low limits.

To the people who keep saying stick to wires and checks for sponsor payments. It's very expensive in some countries. A wire can cost me over $40 a pop and checks are $15 each and means me standing at the teller while they do the shitload of paperwork for each one. I use wire for big sponsors like CCBill but it's just not cost effective for the tonnes of smaller programs I use.
There was another GFY poster who said epass was in trouble. Anyone remember this? About a month ago and everyone jumped his ass. Maybe he was banned for it, I don't recall. Epass denied they were in any trouble. Fast forward a month, the poster was correct.

A problem like this does not happen over night.