View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:53 PM  
Tempest
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
Glad Michael and everyone cares about the people who kept funds in there wallet. All i see in here is bla bla bla i dont barely use epass or thank god i didnt have much in there fuck off...I got more then a few thousand sitting in my virtual epass from someone who just paid me and i fucking cant stand how epass doesnt let me take out more then 800 and my limit is 1k btw a day. Makes no sense at all. Thanks to them I have to make a billion trips and because of them not telling us about this wallet stuff where u have to have money in there to transfer to bank account it fucks us all. We wont see a fucking dime of the money in there and i hope they rot in hell. Perfect timing with bills and new month too. Fucking cocksuckers....
What part of this did you never understand or take the time to read. If you were stupid enough to leave all your money in VV then you're the one that fucked yourself so stop whining.

Quote:
A. The Wallet is an additional security feature that enables Account Holders to transfer funds to a secure location for maximum protection. When your balance is transferred to your Wallet, funds may not be spent via your Visa Virtual or Visa Electron Card. This will keep your funds safe if your Visa Virtual Account Number is compromised or your Visa Electron Card is lost, stolen or copied. If you plan on using your Visa Virtual Account or Visa Electron Card, please ensure you transfer sufficient funds from your Wallet to your Visa Virtual Account. You can do this by clicking on the "Transfer Money" tab under the "My Account" section.
Oh.. And let's not forget this part right on the main page when you log in.

Quote:
Did you know...

If you do not regularly use your ePassporte Visa Virtual or Visa Electron card, ePassporte recommends transferring your balance to your Wallet as an added security measure. When you are ready to use your ePassporte Visa Virtual or Visa Electron Card, you can instantly transfer funds from your Wallet to your Virtual Account online, free of charge. Simply click on the "Transfer Money" tab on the left side of the menu bar under the "My Account" section.

Last edited by Tempest; 09-02-2010 at 11:55 PM..
Tempest is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote