View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:24 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Im surprised some of you people are acting surprised. My bank blocked epass over 3 years ago. I haven't been able to even load my account for over 3 years.

Posted back in 2007:

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
Sorry I am frustraited.

Chase bank is blocking them so I can no longer use my chase debit cards to load money. I've been going round and round with the bank since Chase bought out my old bank, Bank One. Chase would manually remove the block for me, it would work for a month then it would be blocked again. We did this about 4 times and then the bank finally said, sorry epassporte is completly blocked you can't transfer money to them.

This is what Chase told me: Chase has a new system enhancement for our fraud department when it has to do with internet gaming, or gambling. They decline any request now where the merchant has specified their line of business is gaming or gambling. With the new system enhancement they stated we aren't even able to now go in and remove the status so that even that specific transaction can go through. This is something through Visa for debit cards so we have no control over their decision. So as long as the business entities has themselves listed as internet gaming or gambling our customers will no longer get approval on their debit cards for the transactions...

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote