View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:19 PM  
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vjo View Post
I ASSume you still can not transfer from Wallet to Bank acct. Which sort of makes the wallet useless too. Wallet just protects the money.

But maybe I am wrong.

Can you transfer from Wallet to Bank acccount? Or withdraw anyway from the Wallet?
Yes you CAN withdraw from wallet to bank account or pre-registered credit/debit card and if you do not have one registered you can transfer funds in the wallet to another account and withdraw from there, (IF that has a route out) HOWEVER make sure that the second account has incoming funds automatically set to go into the wallet not the card. (click wallet and select this option)

The transferring funds works and withdrawal shows as successful, however obviously it will take a few days to see if it clears ok.

Ironically, in my case, the sum I transferred just now was automatically reduced when I checked my second account with the fee for a new visa card !
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote