View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:59 PM  
xxweekxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
WOW.... Just wow

Just got the heads up about this thread, I was busy working on a new project, came here and read all 7 pages (5 if you omit the trolls) and I'd love to be optimistic but I don't know if I can.

for everyone who mentioned the movie IF you were being serious... You really need to turn off the computer for awhile and take off the tinfoil hat, that's honestly the worst possible reason for this happening

For people asking WHY you can't move from wallet to visa This seems like a no brainer, VISA has SUSPENDED ALL CARDS, so therefore you can NOT pass money to something that in a sense is not there, or active. (that's how I see it)

for those blaming Michael loosen up and be thankful he's even jumping into the fire to try and help us all

To the trolls FUCK OFF! end of story

I'm pretty scared tbh This totally fucks up my life.

once my local bank account was shut down due to NSF (thanks to my divorce) Epass becamethe ONLY way I've handled my entire biz and personal life (those that think that is stupid need to srsly look at what Epass IS) Every single bill minus my rent is paid via Epass Electron card and my virtual visa card, the rent is paid by taking my Electron card to the ATM

All of my clients pay me via Epass, and the few sponsors I promote also pay me via Epass. etc etc etc

Now for the kicker, I lost my actual wallet about a year ago inside was my license, and social security card, I can NOT open a new bank account without BOTH of those items and I can't get those items replaced without one or the other PLUS a birth certificate the catch, I'm adopted, case is sealed and I've been denied a birth cert for over 15 years now. so all I have is an expired state ID card that works most times I'm carded BUT won't get me a new bank account....

All of this was diff prior to 9-11 mind you, but now after that you need allll sorts of extra papers to do damn near anything.

oh, and my Birthday is in 3 days AND all the bills are due

Hope this gets fixed, I have to call the Bank 2morrow and HOPE that my old biz account is still active so at least I can start asking for wires and checks for my pending deals.

-Loki-
sad to hear man. goodluck..