View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 10:47 PM  
xxweekxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardzinn View Post
Of course Epass knows what's going on. Their rep on these forums just won't say shit because EVERYONE would take their money out of the wallet section as soon as they can, the company would collapse soon after.

The REALLY shitty thing from my perspective is that by default, money goes into the virtual visa section. So I have quite a few thousand affected by this. Cash which I need to pay hosting bills, buy food, pay rent. A huge clusterfuck.

There is no way Visa canceled them without some kind of notification. If affiliates/companies heard the real reason we'd see rats fleeing a sinking ship faster.
right, and this will probably be the end of epass.. EVERYONE is trying to withdraw.. lets see how that works.. lets say they have $100 million in customer funds, by the time they process all the wires, they'll have $1million..

i dont see how anyone is not requesting a wire for the money in their wallet now.. when everyone rushes to withdraw money, shit will fail..