View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 08:50 PM  
gleem
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
IF and only IF epassporte warned us that IF we ever get shut down by visa, put your money in your wallet so you can transfer it out then I would of done that as many others. This is the obscene part about it. IF you use epass wallet then you can wire to ur bank. WTF uses wallet? The difference never made sense and no one that i know ever thought to use it. No perks for using the wallet and no reason to accept to maybe make sure your money didnt get stolen if you lost your card or whatevr. Another nice way to fuck us.
I had all my incoming wires set to goto my wallett in my biz account, but I can't see how they are going to wire everyone all their money in the bank, will prolly take a dedicated team of 50 working round the clock to process the wire request faxes & emails they will have by the morn. Not to mention the bank will go under when there is no money left to wire out.

Contact me: \\// E: webmaster /at/ unprofessional.com
gleem is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote