View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 08:06 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
A very wise friend of mine told me that something was coming with epass a few months back. Fortunately I passed in this info to a friend who had roughly 30-40k sitting in his which he was able to withdraw before this happened.

For this reason I always withdrew my money immediately after receiving it. Unfortunately I received one of my largest affiliate payments of the month at 10pm last night and by the time I went to the ATM today the funds were already locked.

I don't have a clue as to what is going on but IMO this is not going to be solved anytime soon so I am just going to take this as a loss. A loss which will effect my domain renewals, hosting bills, etc for the next few weeks.

What is next in store for the incredible adult industry? I don't think I am going to wait around to find out. Anyone on the market for buying up networks? Peep the sig.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote