View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:47 PM  
DirtyDanza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
Ok so visa works 9-5 mon-thursday...Which means nothing will told to us until next week sometime...Visa knew what they were doing..no backlash.

this fucking sucks..... tree huggers fault for the fucking hours...

on another note.....

I am surprised people aren't stating the obvious ....

The V V and the Wallet are not 2 of the same.. if this makes sense ... although they may be on the same page they could be 18000 miles apart in reality ... and for all we know could be the cause of the shut down to begin (just speculating worst case stuff) anyone remember bangin cards out?

basicly it is like this in leymans terms...

virtual visa Bank = A

Wallet Bank = B

epass is = C

A was shut down so any money in A will be "froze" as banks like to put it...

B is still in good standing

C = is just the middle man that the accounts show up on.. a "stats page" so to speak or something like stats remote many accounts 1 view...

a transfers to b be can transfer to a.....

if I have to explain money cleaning 101 to some of the big timers in the thread here something is wrong....

I think the new way of P2P money will be this company I just found out through my bank....

www.popmoney.com I am set up but have not used it.... anyone else know about it or set up through their bank?