View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:38 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdbucks View Post
I think some people have their hopes set too high. I might not be an expert on how banking works but I don't see this being resolved in a timely manner whatsoever.

What I, and I'm sure everyone else, would like to know is this... what exactly are you guys going to do to ensure people don't lose their money? Replying with things like "we're working on it" just doesn't cut it... not when you, for all intensive purposes, hold the livelihood of so many people in your hands.

There is no reason that you guys shouldn't be able to
a. lock out the virtual visa thing entirely until the issue is resolved
b. cover all funds that are currently locked in the virtual visa accounts and make said funds available in peoples wallets.

I know the shit just hit the fan, but when you're the... middle men (sic)... between someone and their money then your first priority should be making sure those people can get their money. Saying "sorry, your funds are fucked at the moment" is completely unacceptable IMHO.
Quoted for truth, well said.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote