View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:06 PM  
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
Easy for you to say when you cant use the money that you earned to pay for ads or traffic or even bills...This should NEVER be a problem with such a heavily used company and if so there should be other options or backups to solve this and for people to be able to still get there money. Eggs into 1 basket is the problem. I rely on paying through epass and taking money out for bills etc. This is my life so you can take that mumbo jumbo elsewhere. This is bad bad biz and the longer this is a issue where people cant send out money to another epass holder and not pull money out, then you will see a massive backlash. Some people rely on epass sending money to foreign partners for biz and this haults biz which haults income and harm lives. its bad enough we have a fucking recession and now this???
Im in the same boat as u buddy I have money stuck in epass which i need and cant get at, U can blame Visa they hold all the cards to this, but poiting fingers and blaming Michael when he is the one person that has helped so many people in the past is not fair at all, Visa has pulled this crap before with other companys

Get FREE website listings on Cryptocoinshops.net
halfpint is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote