View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:29 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetHorse View Post
That's not really true if you consider what happened to DirtyD. The FBI will investigate if it's brought to their attention. I'm in the United States and my sites are hosted here, if there was even the slightest chance I would pull all links.
I think someone was pushing hard to take Dirty D down. I've spoken to Joan and the FBI over someone shooting minors here in Thailand and both told me point blank unless it was "pre-teen" than it is not a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompousjohn View Post
I would be willing to bet money that she's not underage.

I have been living in the Dominican Republic for 11 years and from what I've seen, there is no way the authorities here would miss a chance to drag some foreigners over the coals for shooting an underage girl.

True, sexual exploitation of minors and women in general is out of control here, and it's not uncommon to come across 17 year old's with several kids, but these Dominicans would never miss a chance to blame it on the gringos if they had any chance of filing a complaint.

She's not 19.
Score just posted again that she is only 19.

I remember when I$ first showed me her pics in private they said she was 18, and that was an off the cuff conversation, they were not trying to sell her on me, but that was like three years ago.

She looks older to me, no doubt about it. However, I've shot 28 year olds who look 15 and 18 year olds who look 30. Some people age differently than others, be it from genetics, sun damage or drugs.

We'll never know and it doesn't matter. Even if she turned out to be 14 with hard proof, no one will remove their links.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote