View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:00 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Build a Tube Network

I have one guy I am working with on building a network of different pay site tubes, now I am looking for a second who can handle building a network of traffic tubes.

I will provide you:
* Unlimited MechBunny
* 100MBit Server(s)

You pay for the design work for each new site ($200-500.00). I will give you 50% of all revenue generated. Partner accounts, ad revenue, upsells, whatever. I am looking to build up a decent sized network within the next year. You can make 5 super tubes, 10, 20, whatever you like. I just want a full traffic tube network of sites build. Different niches. You basically will manage all of it. I will put up the goodies.

I have access to plenty of licensed content if needed. I can put the resources behind this to make it large and lovely. I am not even that interested in the revenue piece. I simply want to build up a nice sized traffic network. If you feel you have the skills, feel free to contact me.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote