View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:18 PM  
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Ugh, this is extremely frustrating, I'm doing my very best to try and explain the concept to you and its just not working. There are no "small" amounts of bias, you either are or you aren't and by the very nature of your relationship with dwreck you have some and whether you are trying not to be is irrelevant. I have no problem with you voicing your opinion on the matter in this thread, I just took offense to your constant assertions that you were being unbiased. Oh well, lets just drop this.
ok we can slightly agree on this statement although I do feel there are variations of bias.

Perhaps I am "bias" since i know him... But so did Carlos just as much if not more. All that dosnt detract any level of facts within my words. Maybe im arguing the wrong word with you. But then again i dont think I am. I think you may be a little wrong and a little stubborn.

Either way... you do agree with what Ive said? or am I wrong? besides the biased statements

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote