View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 PM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej View Post
I understand why the court has that policy instated. So they dont waste their time for "potential" issues within friendships.

again read my words as Yes... I gave a tiny amount of biased nature... the small amount that gave me anough energy to continue writing in this thread on the subject, but not an ounce more.

I gave you an examples as to how much of my biased attitude went into my methods and actions here.

You just cant admit what im saying can you?
Ugh, this is extremely frustrating, I'm doing my very best to try and explain the concept to you and its just not working. There are no "small" amounts of bias, you either are or you aren't and by the very nature of your relationship with dwreck you have some and whether you are trying not to be is irrelevant. I have no problem with you voicing your opinion on the matter in this thread, I just took offense to your constant assertions that you were being unbiased. Oh well, lets just drop this.

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote