View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:08 PM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude View Post
I didn't realize that Dwreck was banned.

I wasn't really taking sides, as I wasn't there when the turn of events which precipitated all of this happened, and I don't know either of you well. I've met Dwreck in passing at a few shows, and I don't believe that you and I have met.
I never made it to San Francisco, maybe we can have a chat about rock n roll and guitars and stuff someday

Quote:
I have enjoyed many posts that both of you have made in the past. Beyond that, I have no horse in this race.

If, in the heat of the moment, Dwreck said something inappropriately about a lost loved one of yours, then I can empathize, having lost four loved ones myself in recent months (which is why I have been absent from GFY until the last week or so - I'm still dealing with my emotions/grief/depression).
Thanks

Quote:
I've lost far more money in this industry due to unscrupulous/conniving people than you can imagine (probably over $50,000). I tend to let it go, since I believe if I obsessed about it for more than a few months, it would be costing me more in terms of time-money, and stress, than it was worth.
Totally agree, money is not what triggered this, but there's only a certain level where someone can fuck with me, and at that point I don't care if it's over $ 5 or over $5k

Money is not the reason here, manners are

Quote:
I guess I understand why Deej and others are responding as much as they are (since Dwreck no longer has a voice in this thread).
I made the same mistake in the past, stood up for someone who I knew for years who turned out to be a scammer, lesson learned and I felt terrible afterwards

Quote:
Anyway, I wish you and Dwreck, and everyone else in this thread, love and peace...
With this (my Cliff Notes about this thread), I bid you and this thread adieu:
ADG
Thanks and stay strong

Last edited by CarlosTheGaucho; 07-21-2010 at 11:09 PM..
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote