View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:03 PM  
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
He was unable to pay me back until I saw him eye to eye 8 months later and got some of my money back in cash

So if you keep someone's money you can keep tham as long as you wish? Is that what you're saying?

And If someone promises you to pay in January, in February, in March, in April, in May, in June, in July, and eventually you get the money in August, where does that put me?

Am I the wrong person that I want my money back, seriously?
not at all... i didnt say that, but there is no time limit without a contract. Thats why most states have a law instated that you cannot be imprisoned due to debt uncontracted, unless of course the debt is to the government. There are some ramifications in some instances, but sure as shit not this one. If Dwreck did say that each month, that would be irritating. you do have to remember though, This whole thing is your own stupid fucking fault. Do please admit some fault. Also remember Dwreck was unemployed during some of those months. Lip service sucks, but its what comes out of debts, right or wrong.

Quote:
In retrospect if someone's unable to pay for 28 months until you call him out he IS a THIEF in my book,
"in retrospect" up until you somewhat recanted your statement on him being a thief when someone else spoke out against your skewed story was grounds for your own banning and far worse than relaying personal conversations. Its right under calling someone a pedo.

Quote:
28 months shrinked into 20 minutes after I called him out - does that mean he couldn't pay the money before?

Do you really believe he couldn't pay me back? Or that he CHOSE not to pay me back?

Answer me
For part of the time yes i believe he couldnt, the times he probably could pay you some probably would have pickled him. Maybe, maybe not. DO i see him snubbing his finger at you with wads in the air making it rain on hoes? absolutely not.

Quote:
He laughed at me all the way for 28 months, there's no such feeling like chasing someone for shitty $ 150 but I'm gonna do it, especially if it's a personal loan

If I lend someone money and he agrees to pay back, I expect him to pay back
As i see it even in your own words, this was nowhere near a personal loan. If anything you LOan sharked him. You made a pretty dumb mistake in the name of a joke... which i personally dont believe, I think you just made a really dumb move then chalked it up to a mistake.You then Demand it back. Which you do have a right to, but Its all very weird which your brushing off any blame for.

Quote:
I was patient enough to wait for 28 months, 28 months do you think I wanted to out him?

"payment plan" for $ 150 and his bullshit that he needs to pay "rent" and buying a macbook was the last straw, that was the spit in my face and I told myself fuck it I don't care what anyone thinks enough is enough
I dont care that you outed him... He apparently had it coming with all the dodging... but again my point is your bullshit skewed story and victim tears when you did just as much if not more damage when this is all intiated, every step of the way, by you.

Tell me where my logic is off on any of that...

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880

Last edited by Deej; 07-21-2010 at 11:05 PM..
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote