Old 07-21-2010, 10:49 PM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej View Post
OK maybe not goodnight...

Dwreck was wrong, get that straight.

however. yes how he got the chip does matter. If you did in fact push. then shit. at that point its his.

You then want it back. now I dont know but maybe he didnt see it liek that as maybe he spent some and then found himself in a predicament after someone gave him that chip. But being thata nice and non confrontational person that Dwreck is.... that we ALL (even you im sure) know him to be. he says yea, Ill pay you back.
He was unable to pay me back until I saw him eye to eye 8 months later and got some of my money back in cash

Quote:
Dwreck not being the baller that some are trying to say he has acted like... I dont think it was hey look you mother fuckers, look at my mac im such a fucking wheelin pimp... like say a cyberage dave lambo thread. It was mroe to me like a hey I made the transition and what do you all think, type of thread. Yes it would make me fume, but youre using that to inflate your story. Anyway... yes he didnt pay you back right away but you then shook him down next time you seen him in person. Now that again would tick me off even if I did owe you money. Debts are not to be paid back at YOUR will unless contracted. YOu got yourself into the situation and it seems you had more control over it than either of you.

So if you keep someone's money you can keep tham as long as you wish? Is that what you're saying?

And If someone promises you to pay in January, in February, in March, in April, in May, in June, in July, and eventually you get a part of the money in August, then the rest after 20 months once you call him out, where does that put me?

Am I the wrong person, seriously?

Quote:
You did paint him to be a thief in the beginning UP until quagmire's post.

I would say all of this the very same if you were just as much if not more of a friend... only difference would be it most likely would be in private.
In retrospect if someone's unable to pay for 28 months until you call him out he IS a THIEF in my book,

28 months shrinked into 20 minutes after I called him out - does that mean he couldn't pay the money before?

Do you really believe he couldn't pay me back? Or that he CHOSE not to pay me back?

Why did he choose not to pay me back? Especially when it's such a small sum?

He admitted that, remember?

Quote:
spitting in your face? come on. Thats you letting him say i cant pay you right now get to you. Did he really shake a 500 at you and laugh? i seriously doubt it.

the post you replied to in quotes in #223 was all directed at lazycash, not you...
He laughed at me all the way for 28 months, there's no such feeling like chasing someone for $ 500 and then $ 150, but I'm gonna do it, especially if it's a personal loan, and I was patient with him. I value my money, sorry, I'm gonna pick every penny that I can.

If I lend someone money and he agrees to pay back, I expect him to pay back

I was patient enough to wait for 28 months, 28 months do you think I wanted to out him?

"payment plan" for $ 150 and his bullshit that he needs to pay "rent" and buying a macbook was the last straw, that was the spit in my face and I told myself fuck it I don't care what anyone thinks enough is enough, this guy is way out of line.

I have no sympathy for such manners.

Last edited by CarlosTheGaucho; 07-21-2010 at 11:01 PM..
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote