View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:46 PM  
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Oh well I tried, it doesn't have to be court, its inherent in the definition of the word and that was the best analogy I could figure out to try and get you to understand. Once you have a close relationship with someone, at the point it becomes impossible to be completely objective on a matter involving them, thats just fact. It has nothing to do with tit for tat and how much you said for one party and not for the other. I'm not sure I see anything logical in what you're saying, I'm merely trying to correct you on something erroneous you said and I'm sorry this derailed the thread.
I understand why the court has that policy instated. So they dont waste their time for "potential" issues within friendships.

again read my words as Yes... I gave a tiny amount of biased nature... the small amount that gave me anough energy to continue writing in this thread on the subject, but not an ounce more.

I gave you an examples as to how much of my biased attitude went into my methods and actions here.

You just cant admit what im saying can you?

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote