View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:34 PM  
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
If you try and join a jury for a trial involving one of your good friend's as the defendant you will be denied because they will tell you that you can't possibly have an objective unbiased viewpoint going into the trial simply because of the very nature of your relationship with the defendant. The same applies here, its rooted in the definition of the word and impossible for you simply because of your relationship with dwreck. I have no problem with you coming in here and backing up your friend, but get off the high horse of continuing to say you are completely unbiased on this matter.
this isnt court and just because thats a policy in court does not mean that being objective isnt possible.

I gave you perfect examples of how and why I was.

Youre one of the ones that are just arguing without staying on track with my words.

no high horse, never had one. In fact i chop ,myself more than anyone.

100% unbiased, no youre right...a s i did take a smidge more offense to Carlos bullshit claims since it was my friend. But im talking a 2% biasism at most. as where Carlos is comepletely biased to the situation. As are some in this thread.

YOu have to admit to that logic. if not... well then... You have a logic flaw.

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote