View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:27 PM  
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
OK maybe not goodnight...

Dwreck was wrong, get that straight.

however. yes how he got the chip does matter. If you did in fact push. then shit. at that point its his.

You then want it back. now I dont know but maybe he didnt see it liek that as maybe he spent some and then found himself in a predicament after someone gave him that chip. But being thata nice and non confrontational person that Dwreck is.... that we ALL (even you im sure) know him to be. he says yea, Ill pay you back.

Dwreck not being the baller that some are trying to say he has acted like... I dont think it was hey look you mother fuckers, look at my mac im such a fucking wheelin pimp... like say a cyberage dave lambo thread. It was mroe to me like a hey I made the transition and what do you all think, type of thread. Yes it would make me fume, but youre using that to inflate your story. Anyway... yes he didnt pay you back right away but you then shook him down next time you seen him in person. Now that again would tick me off even if I did owe you money. Debts are not to be paid back at YOUR will unless contracted. YOu got yourself into the situation and it seems you had more control over it than either of you.

You did paint him to be a thief in the beginning UP until quagmire's post.

I would say all of this the very same if you were just as much if not more of a friend... only difference would be it most likely would be in private.

spitting in your face? come on. Thats you letting him say i cant pay you right now get to you. Did he really shake a 500 at you and laugh? i seriously doubt it.

the post you replied to in quotes in #223 was all directed at lazycash, not you...

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote