View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:18 PM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej View Post
Im not denying your "facts", man... Im not saying your deserve this...

PLease, finally and for the last time, realize my only issue with this thread is how you went about it. You DID lie in the beginning and no I wasnt there, but when someone comes in and spills his side and you then admit that it is entirely possible it went that way instead of the way you painted.... I think im going to go with that.

Youre spewing "principle" when infact you arent exuding integrity within your own rant.
I didn't lie, I seriously didn't remember that, and I gave Quagmire credit for bringing that up, yet I do not think it makes any difference.

Someone kept my money, promised to pay back and was unable to pay back in 28 months while constantly making a jackass out of me and spitting in my face

Your buddy even admitted that - remember?

Do you really think it's ok if someone brings facts about your family on a public board while he tries to save his "reputation" over $ 500 he was unable to pay in full in 28 months?

Would you be ok with that?

If you can't admit this man acted like a prime scumbag you're no better than him.

I'm sorry, if someone touches my family I have no regret at all, this is the lowest of the low.

Sorry

Last edited by CarlosTheGaucho; 07-21-2010 at 10:33 PM..
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote