View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:57 PM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej View Post
Never once did I say what he did wasnt wrong and that you should be fucked over it. I said you werent honest in your favor and its chicken shit to act the victim when in the beginning its your own fault.

Especially when you dont need the money... right?

I do believe you bent the truth and omitted the truth to makes yourself gleem in light.

THATS the issue I have.

NOT the fucking money. See I myself AM worried about the principle. Maybe I shouldnt be. But dont sit here and act like im sticking up for Dwreck. Im calling you both out for your bullshit.

Feel sorry? Shit, Id feel way more sorry for people that do dumb shit and then blame others and even go as far as bullshitting the public in the name of principle.

Now THATS irony.
You weren't there, its pointless to keep commenting on it when you don't know how it went down. The bottom line, if dwreck felt he was given the money and didn't owe Carlos he would have never agreed to pay it back and discuss a payment plan. He admitted he owed him the money and it took him 20 months to finally pay it back, that's the real issue here.

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote