View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:56 PM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
There's a program OWNER on gfy who promos here and tries to act like a big shot, but he owes me over $10k from 2008 .... you don't see me having drama over it. Sometimes you just got smile, move on, and get under their skin by being the better person (and crushing them as competition) hehe.

I'm sure everyone has good intentions here, no matter how biased or unbiased they are. I don't know Carlos, nor do I know what happened that night. I'm sure it could have been worked out without a 4page thread though
Abbie, do you think I didn't try to "work it out other way"?

Did you read the thread?

Do you find it funny if someone fucks with you?

I had to meet him in person it took me 8 months of non sense excuses I can find those if that will help the matter, millions of excuses how he can't pay this and that and that way\

Do you think I should wait for another two and a half years while he'll be buying himself new macbooks and watches and stuff?

As I said it's absolutely not about money, in fact the small sum is what makes me bring this to the boards.

If Derek is unable to get to the PC and send me silly $ 150 and needs a "payment plan" I'm talking about someone spitting in my face, if he owed me say $ 4000 I can imagine he might need a "payment plan" but sorry, I have absolutely no sympathy nor do I understand this mentality.

If someone doesn't pay his bills he needs to be outed, otherwise only more people get fucked.

Do you want me to publicize all the logs with icq over the last two and a half years?

Do you want to read all the "excuses"

I don't care about the money I won't even spend them, I'll donate them, I care about someone constantly finding more and more excuses why can't he pay pocket money

Do you really believe he is unable to pay $ 150?

This is nothing against your company and I've stated that in the very beginning, this is personal, and if he is unable to solve it on personal level with me in 28 months I have absolutely no sympathy.
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote