View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:51 PM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej View Post
you are wrong as you CAN be objective. I also feel youre wrong on the principle part. I feel Carlos made this thread like he did to tarnish Dwreck's name into giving the money back right away and thats the only reason I have said anything in this thread... its not just about the principle for Carlos... It IS about getting his money. If it was principle it wouldnt have gone down like this.

THats all my point is... im not arguing the actual principle.

Surely you can see that.
Ugh, I'm beating my head against the wall trying to explain to you what being objective means.

Carlos said in this post it wasn't about the money, https://gfy.com/17351906-post74.html

Carlos didn't tarnish dwreck's name, he did that to himself by stringing Carlos along and not paying him when he said he would. You're right, of course Carlos posted the details of the situation to make dwreck uncomfortable, he'd been getting strung along and had had enough.

Looks like dwreck is now banned, probably for posting personal info. This is his second banning and if he gets another will be banned for life here, not what you want to happen when you're an affiliate rep.

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote